The Dolores Crate The Dolores Crate

FIVED!!!

Finally after 2 frickin' years. It turned out great. I wanna say thanks to all the people who participated in this collab. Nice Job!!!

[ClockDay09] Running NG [ClockDay09] Running NG

i hate clocks.

dud there lyk soooo gey mayn, i scru claks fer brekfust.

HP: Victoria's Secret 1 HP: Victoria's Secret 1

I was just going to say that.

Spaceballs ending. Exact words. But still thought it was funny as hell.

Mario is on shrooms Mario is on shrooms

I love this song! Normal Guys is better tho.

LOVED IT!!! What else can I say?

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Where's my wife?!?!

I love how you are straying away from all of the swearing. I think it is much funnier when you use violence and random rainbows instead. Great work. But it was just really short.

Madness Carmelldansen Madness Carmelldansen

Sucks so bad...

Im sorry. But taking madness sprites animating a few keyframes. This is just really bad. Just take some time and actually do something worthwile. My uber simple tutorials might just help you alot. Seriously How did this get a 2.01 rating? Just horrendous. I'd like to die. The animation was very choppy and there was no loading bar so I had to watch a white screen for a while. Compress your audio for this thingymagig. At least add a loading screen.

CPMV: Belair CPMV: Belair

I really hate Movie Maker and Club Penguin

It's been done too many times. I hate club penguin. It's completely retarded. It stinks. You didn't really do any animation at all.

Pee Fight Pee Fight

After two years, this gets a review.

It was good animation but for a moment it stoped. It was choppy and low quality but had great models.

Good job.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

The Arrogant Worms didn't make this song.

It had a great animation and had good music but you didn't do any research at all...
On the Arrogant Worms website they say that they didn't write it but however, it was written by Vito Petroccitto Jr and his website is www.iamvito.com You need to do research before you credit a certain artist. But I really liked it. However I think there was too much nudity. She was rubbing herself. Eww.

But good job.

The Back Alley Gang The Back Alley Gang

Lol you said this was a smash hit

Not a smash hit as it claims to be on your new movie about mark n duds. Lol Ill go kill myself. ( Kidding idiot. ) It had bad graphics and you should work on it.