Windows Doors Windows Doors

Awesome. Kept me entertained for 20 minutes.

I love how you can download wallpapers. Web browser was awesome to.

Quicktype Quicktype

Hey NIce game.

Really liked it. The engine was relatively good. But i got overwhelmed when 5 words came at the same time. But I really liked it. 5/5 10/10

eidern responds:

Thanks ! ^^
It'll be easier if you practice it a little more..

AN Escape Series #4 AN Escape Series #4

Nice Game

The artwork always displeases me a little bit. 10:10 lol. I don't do to well with these kind of games. Nice Work!

Presidential Paintball Presidential Paintball

Obama is a Tax Raising Liberal.

Great game though. I played as McCain but didn't know how to move at first. Great game!

Vinnie's Shooting Yard Vinnie's Shooting Yard

Love It!

I thought it was a great game. The movements of the camera were superb and gun effects were awesome. But I have one question, why didn't you put out the gore version here? To get more views? Oh, and to get the M-16 quickly, when you select the guns, right click and press forward and the gun is available.

10/10!

Tutorial-man

Mouse Mayhem Mouse Mayhem

Oops!

When you make a game like this, you must have the starting point inside the maze. You could just click the button and move the mouse outside the maze. Make sure the starting button is inside the maze and no way to escape. Next time mabey add backgrounds or music to it, that will make it much more enjoyable.

Thanks for listening!

Tutorial-man

Kill Smile! Kill Smile!

10 seconts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 seconds

World Cup Kick-Ups 2006 World Cup Kick-Ups 2006

hi scores dont work.

it says armorbot in having trouble.
i got 349.
40 balls!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

what?!?!!?!?!

stick slaughter doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz change it so you download from your computer like the files in flash4begginers and _Ultimate Tutorial2_!!!!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

you shouldnt use this tutorial anymore, use part 2

Super Tutorial 1.0 Super Tutorial 1.0

Something wrong!

well at the moment Pimp is lvl 30! and the gore was pretty good!